Pass The Torch
Tiki is all about being imaginative, and this cocktail certainly fits the bill. It includes familiar tropical ingredients like lime juice, coconut and the Liquor 43, along with an unexpected hit of chocolate sweetness. We swear the combination works.
- 2 oz Jamaican Rum
- 1/2 oz Licor 43
- 1 oz fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 oz fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz Cream of Coconut
- 2 dashes of Chocolate Bitters
Garnish: Mint Sprigs and fresh grated Nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously to chill the cocktail.
- Strain into a rocks highball glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and fresh grated nutmeg.